Coaching for Performance & Leadership Behaviour Improvement
I wonder, when have you experienced behaviours from Leaders that has created a negative impact within your organisation, such as:
• Controlling, micromanaging or aggressive behaviour
• Too tactical, strategic and unavailable
• Lacks awareness of leadership behaviour
• Inability to build an emotionally resilient team
• Lacks integrity and is not respected
• Recently transitioned to a leadership role and lacks key skills to develop and build strengths within the team
• Lacks time management skills and seems to firefight which affects the team morale
“Behaviour is the mirror in which everyone shows their image.”
For many organisations, when faced with such sensitive problems, external coaching is the perfect support mechanic in providing several benefits. As your external coach, I would support by offering:
• An objective, fresh perspective to provide analysis, feedback, positive challenge and stretch.
• Offer a new way of seeing in terms of “learning lenses” in how employees ‘show up’ and are experienced.
• An advocate to champion the development and success of the individual to affect the wider system within the organisation,
• Accountability to a structured coaching methodology and process, establishing clear boundaries, roles, responsibilities and confidentiality.
• Discover new ways to develop the internal behavioural architecture of the leader to drive performance, align purpose and meaning whilst allowing the leader to function to work wholeheartedly, authentically and with integrity.
What is possible?
As a qualified EMCC Executive Coach I work with individuals in companies to help them recognise what they are doing well, and look to create impactful and positive change by recognising barriers that can impact on performance. This in turn creates personal and professional success, so they become much more effective as a strong communicator and leader. This will impact flow and internal harmony within the company, contributing to a culturally positive environment that is a pleasure to be part of.
A performance coaching programme will help you to:
• Set and achieve goals to reach and maintain performance
• Recognise stress triggers, and understand and manage this whilst improving mindfulness and wellbeing
• Improve time management proactively and strategically whilst improving focus, motivation and work-life balance
• Boost resilience, confidence, worth and self esteem in all areas of your life creating better ‘flow’
• Build confidence in your abilities to manage, lead and communicate, whilst developing more effective relationships
• Think strategically and manage proactively, improving focus and motivation
• Increase productivity, morale and positivity within your work environment
The most dangerous phrase in any language is “we’ve always done it this way.”
Investing in your leaders development is so incredibly powerful, which will benefit the organisation as a whole, resulting in greater motivation, capability, confidence, retention and internal promotion. If you don’t invite challenge and stretch into your organisation, how can you create change to drive performance and success? If you’ve ‘always done it this way’, it’s time to get a Leadership Coach onboard to champion your vision.
To find out more about how you or your organisation can benefit from coaching, get in touch today to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!