Sometimes, we reach a crossroads in life. We have walked the path on our journey, and up ahead lies that dramatic, clear crossroads. The parting of ways, the choices to be made, the decision that needs to be considered because they cannot coexist. A critical time, or it seems that way from where we are standing, yes? The metaphor of being at that crossroads is a powerful one, the fear, the risk, the danger, the possibilities, the potential. Coaching can help you assess how you can move forward positively with your internal influences guiding you to make the right life choices.
How personal coaching can help you
We are happy to invest in a holiday, and rightly so, but, what about us? Investing in yourself could be one of the most powerful and effective solutions for you. I can help you to:
- Be the best you can be, tapping into your innate potential through creative thinking
- Greater fulfilment, motivation and focus with a sense of direction and purpose
- Build you inner calm, self awareness, confidence and self-esteem
- Manage anxiety and stress whilst improving positivity and self-belief
- Face and respond to challenge and change with meaning, purpose and clarity
- Recognise and challenge patterns, traits and habits within your behaviour to create breakthroughs and insight
- Greater creative thinking and ability to make the best decisions for yourself
- Get the balance and fun back in your life!
“Thinking creatively and from a new perspective can create insight, challenge and change”
How creative thinking can bring fresh perspective
As children, we have the capacity to explore, to take risks and experiment, but by the time we reach adulthood we are conditioned to conform. Thinking creatively and from a new perspective can create insight, challenge and change. My job is to help you look through different learning lenses to identify the opportunity you have within you.
Through focused conversations and exploration you can start to discover what really matters to you, identify the actions you need to take and work towards your goals. This is about you and your life! Our work together can have a powerful and positive impact on all aspects of your life, and most importantly, on you.
To find out more about how you or your organisation can benefit from coaching, get in touch today to arrange a free 45 minute clarity call.
Complimentary clarity call
If you feel ready to take steps towards making positive change, get in touch today for your free 45 minute clarity call! This is the first step in our coaching relationship, but does not commit you – it’s about seeing of we are a good fit together, and if coaching with me feels right for you!
So what I’d included in the clarity call?
Pre-coaching questionnaire | Discuss what matters to you | Recognise areas you would like to working on | Feedback on goal setting | Explore what coaching is & how it can work for you | Recommend programme for best results
Book you clarity call to discuss the possibilities. I look forward to hearing from you!